TV season 2015-2015
My TV grid is a wee little grid this year. so much that it’s just a mini post-it rather than a digital plan or a grand list. I’ve been making TV posts for years though, and so I wanted to keep with tradition and type it up anyhow 🙂 Besides, it is a good problem to have when time for TV has decreased due to other life activities!
Over the summer, I almost made it through Scandal from the beginning again. Together, we finished off the last half-season of Leverage, and the last half-season that Netflix had of White Collar. We started rewatching Firefly. Besides that, it has been board games for us as a couple and podcasts filling up my alone time.
in order of priority…
- T 9pm: Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., season 2 ABC. returns 9/23. to watch in real time w/E!
- Th 9pm: Scandal, season 4 ABC. returns 9/25. to watch alone on Friday evenings on ABC app.
- M 10pm: Castle, season 7 ABC. returns 9/29. to watch w/E on Tuesdays.
- Th 10pm: Elementary, season 3 CBS. returns 10/30. to watch with E during the weekend.
- W 10pm: Nashville, season 3 ABC. returns 9/24. watch on ABC app, alone as I find time.
- M 8pm: The Big Bang Theory, season 8 CBS. returns 9/22, moves to Th later. watch with E during the weekend, maybe, if it still appeals to us after a few eps in – we were getting tired of it by the end of last season.
- Agent Carter, New on ABC for midseason.
I did not watch promos for any of the new shows. And I trimmed back my list of existing shows substantially. And that’s the story!
I’ve enjoyed making these plans for many years now. (2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001).